The state of cybersecurity at small organizations
Two-thirds of the SMB organizations surveyed experienced at least one cybersecurity incident (i.e. system compromise, malware incident, DDoS, targeted phishing attack, data breach, etc.) over the past two years.
- Loss of Productivity
- Disruption of business.
- Disruption of IT system availability.
- Disruption of a business process.
It’s time SMB executives realize that small businesses represent an easy mark for cyber adversaries. Criminals target SMBs to extort money or steal valuable data, while nation states use small businesses as a beachhead for attacking connected partners. Hopefully, small businesses wake up to the dangers they face every second of every day.
What We Do
We Help you understand the Below given points
- Get insights of the vulnerabilities.
- Industry best practices available.
- Follow the same to safeguard your business.
- ITGC Audits of your Systems and help streamline your processes to protect you from potential attacks.
- Physical Security.
- Server Room Security.
- Logical access Security.
We Help on:
- Getting the best Infrastructure design.
- Best monitoring tools.
- Help you migrate to the Cloud.
- Infrastructure Solution
- Best tools for monitoring.
- Solution we provide.
- Manpower required to maintain solution & service.
- Designing LANs and WANs
- Installing & Configuring New Solutions
- Addressing Administration Needs
- Troubleshooting Existing Networks
- Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Supply & Install of Computer Network Hardware / Software
- Site Auditing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Hardware Audit
- Network Management
- Remote and Onsite Management of Network Hardware / Software
- Structured Cabling solutions
- Converged Local Area networking solutions
- Converged Wide Area networking solutions
- Broadband Internet Services
- Internet Leased Line
- Corporate and Enterprise Wireless LANs and WANs
- Computer room evaluations, planning, design and build
- Cabinet, Rack and cable fault diagnostics and remediation
- In-building design and installation services for workspace infrastructure
- Access Control System and CCTV.
- Requirements analysis and technology evaluation
- Wi-Fi core, controllers and the associated interconnecting infrastructure
- Remediation and enhancement works on an existing Wi-Fi solution
- Design, build and deploy Wi-Fi solution
- Public Wi-Fi ‘hotspot’: Wireless Internet access
- Point to Point Wireless links
- CCTV feeds, real time mobile and HD video transfer over IP Network
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Enterprise Wireless Security and performance monitoring
- Rogue access point measures, including wireless IDS/IPS
- Compliance auditing and PCI compliance reporting
- WIPS policy creation and management
- RF Survey, RF planning and RF Virtual modeling
- Pre-installation site surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- 24/7 support & management, remote monitoring, security monitoring and on call engineers
CLOUD ARCHITECTURE Services
- Cloud Adoption
- Infrastructure-as-a Service (laaS)
- Content Delivery Network Services
- Data Centre Decommissioning
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Connectivity
- IT Service Integration
- Application Performance Monitoring Service
- Software and Hardware Asset Tracking and Analytics
- L1 Call Logging and Call Management Services
- L2/L3 Support
- Proactive Support Services
- On-premise Infrastructure Support
- Managed Services for Enterprise Networks
- Managed Software Asset Management Service